The Enterprise Communications Solution
sipXecs is a modular and scalable communications solution for enterprises of all sizes. It provides a highly available SIP routing core integrated with a growing suite of communications services all managed through a unified web based management application. sipXecs provides traditional PBX telephony services integrated with instant messaging, and allows the use of advanced communications tools like video calling.
The sipXecs Enterprise Communications Solution is a native SIP based solution that offers all the typical features expected from a PBX, including voicemail, unified messaging, auto-attendant, conferencing, presence and call center capabilities. sipXecs can be deployed on a single server for smaller installations or as a distributed and optionally redundant system for larger deployments. It's Web Services (SOA) based management and configuration system allows centralized management of a distributed system and offers plug & play configuration for all phones and gateways.
The sipXecs developer community is strong and growing. sipXecs has built a reputation for being easy to use, scalable and of high quality. In addition, sipXecs is a unified communications solution, not just an IP PBX.
The sipXecs project delivers a fully capable open source unified communications solution for the small to mid-enterprise market. This market ranges from a few users to several thousand users, possibly located in different buildings, cities, or countries.
- Check out the extensive list of Features
- If you need more of an overview then visit Overview section.
- A great way to browse some features is to look at some Screen Shots.
- Ready to install in the fastest way possible? Find information on downloading an ISO to create self installing CD Installing from CD.
- Already have CentOS or Fedora installed? You'll want to read Installing on Fedora and CentOS.
- Want to build custom communications solutions? Look here for information on REST and SOAP API's.
- If you need some help go to Where to find help.
- Tired of reading? Check out out this video on Installing from CD.
One-stop information source - Want a leg up on deploying sipXecs? Buy the book! While it was written for the older 4.4 version of sipXecs, it still provides an excellent primer for deploying sipXecs and any VoIP system.